Monday, March 03, 2008

Apologies all around

Well, I deserve every sort of brick-brat possible for ignoring my primary blog the way I did. :( :(

With the First race starting real soon... less than two weeks away, I said enough is enough and I am back blogging here....FINALLY!!

I'm sure all of you have been keeping yourself well informed of the news and events relating to the driver's line up, car launches and the testing going on in Barcelona.

I'll start off a little slow...(don't mind) but I will pick up pace soon.... ;)

Countdown to the races...begins...!! :)

3 Speed traps:

--xh-- said...

waiting for March 15 - the qualifying day.... hope this year also it will be the year of Red :-D
and hey - thanks for the invite...

vagabond dreamer said...

uve gone all red on profile that was unfair :P any way may the best man and team win.

SMRITI said...

He he he....Shanu, I am Bound to be a liiittlle biased towards Kimi and Ferrari, of course. My loyalty to them... Heck there's black too... I couldn't put in silver here, you know... :P

Yeah...MAY THE BEST MAN AND TEAM WIN!!! :)