Friday, November 23, 2007

Long time coming...

Well I've been away for quite sometime now. First the exams, then an illness. Haven't been able to dedicate as much time as I would like, towards my blog. Apologies for that.

So...looks like everyone has been quite up-to-date with all the events off and on the Formula One track. Kimi's title confirmation was a sweet succession for all his fans. Mclaren and their not-so-honourable comments during the whole investigation have left a bitter taste among the very loyal fans of the silver arrows.

Also, Schumi's testing at Barcelona...that seemed to have made all the biggest news of all in the last few days. I apologise for being so rusty, but will get back to full-fledged posting in a few days time.

As for our "FIND" of the season, a.k.a. Lewis Hamilton...since I haven't been online much and the newspapers being my only source of information, the last I read about him was a story of him relocating to Switzerland and his sexcapades with some Turkish model. Hmm... Life in the fast lane, very apt I must say!

3 Speed traps:

--xh-- said...

wow... a full fledged F1 blog.. happy happy happy to see this :-D
yeah, the way Kimi took the crown and the confirmation of his championship and at last but nt least - a sweet apology from McLearn.. hope this year Ferrari and Kimi kicks ass of McLearn/Renult/xyz teams...

vagabond dreamer said...

Miss Flyin' Effin' Finn:D some one has a crush on some one. i want to start a motorsports blog where we report on races and with the schedules we have running one alone is gonna be kinda hectic. so wht do you say u me and Anoop run this one ???

SMRITI said...

Hey Shanu

Sorry da...was ignoring the F1 blog faaar too much... GUILTY... I need to be punished for that... :(

Anyways, I'd like the idea of you guys joining in on this one. I saw your Motormouth blog too... Liked its format...